Meet the Officers
Danny Le, Vice President of Communications - Bryan High School
Emily Lorenzen, Secretary - Burke High School
Bekka Hitz, President - Millard West
Become a State Officer
An officer's year is one of exciting challenges, countless opportunites and life-long friendships. Holding a State Office is a time, travel and financial commitment. Applications are due February 1!
State Officer Application - Coming Soon
- Maintain at least a 3.0 G.P.A.
- Apply for scholarships as appropriate to their college, experience, interest
- Demonstrate outstanding leadership on and off campus
- Be available to attend officer meetings and trainings
- Communicate directly to State Advisor of any scheduling conflicts that limit their participation
- Wear appropriate Educators Rising Nebraska officer dress to all functions
- Be a member of an active Educators Rising Nebraska affiliated chapter
- Attend the State Officer Leadership Academy (SOLA)
- Attend the Educators Rising Nebraska State Leadership Conference
- Make every attempt to attend the Educators Rising National Conference
If you are a Junior, entering your Senior year and can meet the commitments of being an officer, talk to your Advisor about your interest in being a State Officer Candidate.